Log in

No account? Create an account
photography, Kitti, art, me, kink

Kitti, the Unstoppable Hex Machine

...and a rock feels no pain, and an island never cries...

Karmic Chaos
photography, Kitti, art, me, kink
Ok, now I've calmed down I am able to write about the events of last night.

I walked into the house believeing I had an ally in John, who had already put our plan in motion and contacted the landlords to get rid of the lying thieving bastard we live with, and that bastard's ex-girlfriend knew about this and was all for it too (as she was leaving anyway)

I walked into a firing range. I was sold out by my "ally", and now all of a sudden it's "important to support our friend, he's ill, he's been to the doctor and is trying hard to quit drinking, we think he's depressed", etc.

Previous to this, we had numerous conversations about how we wanted the liar out, and that we would do whatever we could to get him out, and I had stated in no uncertain terms that if he was not gone by the time I got back from the Fest, I would be. Now my ally has become my executioner. I have been frozen out by the one person I thought I could trust. I've no idea why I continue to have faith in people - everyone I have ever truly trusted has let me down.

So, now I am faced with a bizarre and unexpected decision. Stay true to my word and my principles, and leave, or stay in the company of people I know I can no longer trust. A once wise mentor of mine would say, friends close and enemies closer... but my house is my sanctuary, I'm not sure I have it in me to rebuild my temple in amidst all this malice and dishonesty. Then again - I am born of chaos, perhaps it would be the best place for me.

My main concern, aside from my own sanity, is Pippi. I promised her that she had somewhere to go in 2 weeks when she has to be turfed out of where she lives now, and if I move out, she can have my room. I'm seeing her in about an hour, and it's a possibility she won't want to live with people like that either. Getting a place together somewhere else would be an option if I had money for deposits, but I don't. This would also be a lot easier for us both if she hadn't been fired yesterday, and reclaiming benefits.

I really still have no idea what to do and I've been thinking about this all of last night, and all day today so far. I'm really hoping Pips is going to pull some kind of ace from her sleeve in regard to her housing situation. If she doesn't, then I'm going to help her as best I can, and to be honest, if she does want my room then I think I'm going to give it to her and move away from Brighton altogether.

"Thass politics, innit?"

K. xx